4月08日互動區
央視國際 (2005年04月14日 16:08)
一、語音變輕鬆
本期將向您介紹字母L的發音,字母L在元音A之後,而且是在輔音字母L或V之前,也就是 alf 或 alv這樣組合的時侯 L 經常不發音。
二、看大片 學英語
本期精選電影為《阿拉丁》
精彩對話:
No! No, please!
不 不 求你不要這樣
Thank you, kind sir. I’m so glad you found her.
相信 善良的先生 我很高興你找到她了
Come on, sultan.
快到了
I want to thank you for stopping that man.
謝謝你阻止了那個人
Oh, forget.
小意思
Come on, this way!
來吧 這邊走
Whoa, watch your head there.
注意你的腦袋
Be careful.
小心
Is this where you live?
這就是你住的地方嗎
Yep. Just me and Abu.
是的 就我和阿布
Come and go as we please.
想來就來想走就走
That sounds fabulous.
這聽起來棒極了
Here you are.
你在這裡
They’re after me! You?
他們在找我 找你嗎
My father must have sent them---
他們一定是我父親派來的
Do you trust me?
你信任我嗎
What?
什麼
Do you trust me?
你信任我嗎
Yes.
當然
Then jump!
那就跳吧
We just keep running into each other, don’t we, street rat?
我們總是碰頭 不是嗎 街道老鼠
Look here, men. A street mouse.
瞧 兄弟們 這是只母老鼠
Unhand him, by order of the princess.
放開他 這是公主的命令
Princess jasmine.
茉莉公主
The princess?
是公主
Who disturbs my slumber?
是誰打擾了我的睡眠
Oh, it is I, Aladdin.
哦 是我 阿拉丁
Proceed.
繼續
Touch nothing but the lamp.
只能動那盞燈
Abu!
阿布
Don’t---touch---anything.
不要動任何東西
We gotta find that lamp.
我找到這盞燈了
This is it.
就是這個
This is what we came all the way down here to---
這就是我們大老遠下來
Abu! No!
阿布 不要
Infidels!
叛徒
You have touched the forbidden treasure!
你動了被禁的寶藏
Now you will never again see the light of day!
現在你將用不見天日了
Oh, 10000 years will give you such a crick in the neck.
哦 縮了1000年會讓你的脖子痙攣
Say, you’re a lot smaller than my last master.
你比我上一個主人瘦小很多
That or I’m getting bigger.
要不就是我變壯了
Look from the side.
從側面看
Do I look different?
我變樣了嗎
Wait a minute.
等等
I’m your master?
我是你的主人
That’s right. He can be taught.
沒錯 孺子可教也
What would you wish of me?
你想實現什麼願望
Three wishes to be exact.
具體有三個願望
And ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes.
別指望會有更多
That’s it. Three. Uno, dos, tres.
僅有三個 一 二 三
So, what’ll it be, Master?
你的願望是什麼呢 主人
You’re gonna grant me any three wishes I want, right?
你會實現我任何三個願望 對嗎
Ah, almost.
可以這麼説
Hmm. oh!
哦
Provisos?
附文
You mean limitations?
你是説限制
On wishes?
願望還有限制
Some all-powerful genie.
真是全能的精靈
Can’t even bring people back from the dead.
連起死回生都不行
I don’t know, Abu. He probably can’t even get us out of this cave.
阿布 我猜 它救我們出去都成問題
Looks like we’re gonna have to find a way out.
看來我們得自己找出口了
Excuse me?
什麼
Are you looking at me?
你在説我是嗎
Did you rub my lamp?
是誰擦了我的燈
Did you wake me up?
是誰叫醒了我
Did you bring me here?
是誰帶我來這兒的
And you’re walking out on me?
你現在要棄我而去
I don’t think so, not right now.
我可沒説行 現在不行
You’re getting your wishes, so sit down!
你的願望一定要實現 坐下吧
In case of emergency,
萬一有緊急情況
The exits are here, here,
出口在這 這
Here, here, anywhere.
這 這 哪都行
Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet.
別把手伸到毯子外
We’re outta here!
我們出去了
Don’t stand until the rug has come to a complete stop.
魔毯未停穩之前請勿站立
Thank you.
謝謝乘坐
Goodbye now. Good-by.
再見
Thank you.
謝謝
Well, how about that, Mr.
你在盤算
Doubting Mustafa?
什麼鬼注意呢
Oh, you sure showed me.
你答應過我
Now, about my three wishes.
實現三個願望的
Dost mine ears deceive me?
我的耳朵出毛病了嗎
Three? You are down by one, boy.
三個 你已經實用一個願望了
Ah, no. I never actually wished to get out of the cave.
不 不 我並沒有許願走出洞穴的
You did that on your own.
是你自己心甘情願的
Well, I feel sheepish.
我感到很羞愧
All right, you bad boy,
好了 你這個懷傢伙
But no more freebies.
別再耍花招了
Fair deal.
一言為定
So, three wishes.
就打成你三個願望
I want them to be good.
這我得好好想想
What is it you want most?
你最想得到的是什麼
Well, there’s this girl.
那位女孩
Wrong. I can’t make anybody fall in love,
不行 我不能讓別人愛上你
Remember?
知道嗎
Oh, but, genie,
但是 精靈
She’s smart and fun and---
她聰慧 幽默
But she’s the princess.
但她是公主
To even have a chance, I’d have to be---
我想娶她 我必須
Hey, can you make me a prince?
你可以讓我成為王子嗎
Let’s see here.
讓我們看看
Chicken a la king? Nope.
王子牌雞塊 不是
Alaskan king crab.
阿拉斯加王蟹
Ow, I hate it when they do that.
我不喜歡吃
Caesar salad. Ah! Brute? No.
愷撒沙拉 啊 不行
Aha, “to make a prince.”
找到了 如何炮製王子
Is that an official wish?
這算正式的許願嗎
Say the magic words.
説一遍吧
Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince.
精靈 我希望成為王子
All right!
好的
You, yo! Woof! Woof!
來吧
First, that fez-and-vest combo
首先 戴上土耳其氈帽
Is much too third century.
散發復古氣息
These patches.
還有這些飾品
What are we trying to say, beggar?
真是太棒了
no. let’s work with me here.
過來幫幫我
Oh, I like it. muy macho.
我喜歡 這樣更有男子漢氣概
How do I look?
我看起來怎麼樣
Like a prince.
像一個王子
Good kitty, take off.
小貓乖 下去
Down, kitty.
下去 小貓
Wait. Wait.
等一等
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
Oh, no. no.
哦 不
Enough about you. Casanova.
別説你了
Talk about her.
説説她吧
She’s smart, fun,
説她很聰明 風趣
The hair, the eyes.
説她的頭髮和眼睛
Anything. Pick a feature.
什麼都可以
Ahem. Oh. Princess jasmine? You’re very---
茉莉公主 你非常
Wonderful, magnificent, punctual.
美麗 可愛 準時
Punctual?
準時
Sorry!
不好意思
Oh, beautiful. Nice recovery.
是美麗 幸好
I’m rich, too, you know.
我也非常富有
Yeah.
是的
The daughter of a sultan.
蘇丹的女兒
I know.
我知道
A fine prize for any prince to marry.
任何王子都想娶我為妻
Oh, right. Right. A prince like me.
沒錯 像我這樣的王子
Warning! Warning!
警告 警告
Right. A prince like you.
是的 像你這樣的王子
And every other stuffed shirt,
還有我見過那些自命不凡
Swaggering peacock I’ve met.
喜歡炫耀的人
Mayday! Mayday!
就難信號
Just go jump off a balcony!
你從陽臺跳下去算了
Never fails. Get in the bath and there’s a rub at the lamp.
不要放棄 總有希望
Hello? Ah!
你好呀 啊
Ah! Kid, snap out of it.
啊 振作起來
You can’t cheat on this one.
你不許願
I can’t help unless you make a wish.
我就不能就你呀
You have to say”genie, I want you to save my life.”
你得説 精靈 你要救我
Got it?
明白嗎
Come on, Aladdin!
快點呀 阿拉丁
I’ll take that as a yes.
我就當你默認了
Up scope.
上升
Don’t you scare me like that?
別再那樣嚇我了
Genie, I, un---I---
精靈 我
Thanks, genie. Oh. Al.
謝謝你 精靈
Boy, Gafar’s gonna be happy to see you.
小子 賈方見到你一定很高興
Excellent work, logo.
做得好 樂高
Ah, go on.
這沒什麼
No, really.
真的
On a scale of one to ten, you are an eleven.
如果十分滿分 你已經做到了十一分
Oh, jafar, you’re too kind.
賈方 你真客氣
I’m embarrassed.
説得我都不好意思了
I’m blushing.
連臉都紅了
Oh, nice shot, jafar.
好準呀
Don’t toy with me.
別耍我了
Abu!
阿布
Things are unraveling fast now, boy.
所有東西都會被我改變
Get the point?
明白了嗎
Squeeze him, jafar.
將他擠扁
Squeeze him like a---awk!
將他
Slave, I make my third wish.
奴隸 我有了最後的願望
I wish to be an all-powerful genie!
我要成為最強大的精靈
All right, your wish is my command.
好 你的願望我將實現
Way to go, al.
做得真好
Not so fast, jafar.
別走那麼快 賈方
Aren’t you forgetting something?
你忘記了一些事情
Huh?
什麼
You wanted to be a genie---
你要成為一個精靈
You got it.
你已經做到了
What?
怎麼了
And everything that goes with it.
還有一切相關的事情
No! No! I’m getting out of here.
不 我得溜了
Phenomenal cosmic powers---
非凡的宇宙力量
You’re the genie. I don’t want---
你才是精靈 我可不想
Ltty bitty living space.
空間有限
Al, you little genius, you.
你真是個天才
Genie, I wish for your freedom.
精靈 我許願給你自由
One bona fide prince pedigree coming up.
一個真正的王子即將出現
What?
什麼
Genie, you’re free.
精靈 你自由了
重點詞句:
Yep.是 Yes.的另外一種説法,這就像中文中經常説的好、是、可以、行、成。
We're outta here! 意思是,我們終於可以出來了。舉個例子,你在做一件非常難的事情,已經做到很晚了,這時終於做完了,你就可以説“We're outta here!”
或者“I'm outta here!”就是我終於可以走了。
You’re down by one. 你已經少了一個了
I feel sheepish. 就是我感到有點兒羞澀啊!因為羊是個非常害羞的動物,所以I feel sheepish. 就是I feel shy.
No more freebies. 別再來這種花招了。free的意思是免費的,freebies的意思是
我再也不白給你了,不能再白給你一個願望了,所以説No more freebies.
Fair deal. 一言為定
How do I look? 我看起來怎麼樣
Don’t toy with me. 就是別把我當成玩具,就是別耍我了
責編:蘭華 來源:CCTV.com
|