3月10日新語錄
央視國際 (2005年03月10日 15:06)
“egg”雞蛋
一、“今日看點”
別拿雞蛋不當菜
雞蛋可以炒着吃 炸着吃
想怎麼吃就怎麼吃
如果你能讓雞蛋吃出花樣
那可就更了不起了
除了雞蛋 還有哪些“蛋”
是我們經常遇到的呢 英語當中
還有哪些蛋我們還不太熟悉的呢
接下來的“單詞老湯”
即將為你揭開謎底
點擊本期關鍵詞“egg”雞蛋
雞生蛋 蛋生雞
究竟是先有蛋還是先有雞
這可是個古老的問題
你是不是有興趣
一起來探討一下呢
雞蛋可不僅僅是用來吃的
你也可以把雞蛋裝飾得五顏六色的
還可以用雞蛋來比賽 當作禮物
更多有關雞蛋的知識
就在本期“新語錄”
二、重點詞彙
1、“五味蛋花湯”主料:
"壞蛋" jerk
"好蛋" good egg
"笨蛋" fool
"滾蛋" get out
"搗蛋鬼" troublemaker
2、成語
Don't count the chickens
before they're hatched.
不要高興得太早了
It's a chicken and egg problem.
無聊的爭論
egg sb.on 鼓勵某人
walk on eggshells小心翼翼的
三、重點段落(英文對白)
1.英文版《阿凡提》
You want to borrow more money?
你還要跟我借錢
You haven't returned the egg
你上次借了一個雞蛋
you borrowed from me last time.
還沒有還呢
Okay, let's just say,
好吧 讓我算算
um, about 50 kuai!
就算50塊吧
Uh, what?
什麼
One egg for the price of ten goats?
一個雞蛋值10隻山羊的價錢
Expensive, you say?
你還嫌貴
Hmf, it seems like
哼 看來
you just can't be a nice guy these days.
如今好人做不得
Go figure it out yourself.
你自己算一算
If I hadn't given that egg to you,
如果我不把那個雞蛋借給你
it would have already hatched into a chicken.
雞蛋早就孵成了雞
And that chicken would have laid eggs.
雞再生蛋
Ten eggs would hatch into ten more chickens.
十個蛋再孵成十隻雞
And those ten chickens would also lay eggs.
十隻雞再生蛋
100 eggs would have become 100 chickens.
一百隻蛋再孵出一百隻雞
The chickens lay eggs,
雞再生蛋
the eggs hatch into chickens...
蛋再孵成雞
Oh! My chicken!
哦 我的雞
2.《小雞快跑》片段
Er, here'a thought.
我有個想法
Why don't we get an egg
為什麼我們不用一個雞蛋
and start our own chicken farm?
來開辦我們自己的養雞廠
That way we'll have
這樣就有
all the eggs we could eat.
足夠的雞蛋給我們吃了
Right! We'll need a chicken then.
對 我們要先有只雞
No, we'll need an egg.
不 我們要一個雞蛋
You have the egg first.
要先有雞蛋
That's where you get the chicken from.
才能孵出小雞
No, that's cobblers.
胡説八道
If you don't have a chicken,
如果沒有雞
where you gonna an egg?
哪才能有雞蛋
From the chicken that comes from the egg.
雞蛋是雞生的
Yeah, but you have to
是的 但是我們
have an egg to have a chicken.
必須有雞蛋才能孵出雞
Yeah, but you gotta
是的 但是你必須
get the chicken first to get an egg,
先有雞才能生蛋
and then the egg,
然後用雞蛋
you get the chicken out.
再孵出小雞
責編:蘭華 來源:CCTV.com
|