首頁 > 教育頻道 > 希望英語雜誌 > 正文

2月4日互動區  

央視國際 (2005年02月23日 15:06)

  週五互動區“春節特別節目”

  節目片斷:

  故事發生在一個牧場,牧場主Mrs. Tweedy是個狠毒的潑婦,牧場中的小雞們終日在 的苛政下生活,並忍受著每天下蛋的無聊生活,如果你連續幾天沒有下蛋的話,就會遭受如此的下場。在這種情況下,小雞們決定集體逃忘,但逃亡計劃屢屢受挫,換來的只是更加嚴厲的管制。

  小雞們終於忍受不了這種無聊的生活了,所以它們就決定集體逃跑。於是他們找到了那些"神通廣大"的老鼠Fetcher和Nick。

  片斷一:

  You called?

  你叫我們

  Nick and Fetcher at your service.

  Nick 和 Fetcher為您效勞

  Over here.

  到這邊來

  We need some more things.

  我們需要更多東西

  Right you are, miss.

  説得很對 女士

  How about this quality handcrafted tea set?

  這套高級手工茶具怎麼樣

  Uh, no.

  噢 不要

  Or this lovely necklace and pendant?

  或者這串可愛的項鏈和項鏈墜

  Or this beautiful number,(有疑問)

  或是這頂帽子

  all the right in the fashionable Chicken coops of Paree.

  現在在巴黎的雞舍里正流行呢

  Simply pop it on like so,

  這樣戴上

  and as the French hens say,

  就像那些法國母雞們説的那樣

  "voila(French)!"

  哇

  That's French.

  這是法語

  That's two hats in one, miss.

  這是兩用帽子

  For parties, for weddings.

  這個適合聚會 這個適合婚禮

  Oh, Madame,

  噢 夫人

  this makes you look like a vision,

  這讓你看上去美極了

  like a dream.

  像夢中情人

  Like a duck.

  像只鴨子

  No, thank you. We're making this.

  不 謝謝 我們在造這個

  We need these things.

  我們需要這些東西

  Can you get them?

  你們能搞到麼

  Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss.

  噢 這可不容易啊 小姐

  Oh, bigger than the others.

  比其它的都難

  No, no. This is gonna cost.

  而且價錢很貴

  Same as always. One bag of seed.

  按老規矩 一袋種子

  You call this pay?

  這是你的付款

  It's chicken feed.

  這太少了

  What else could we give you?

  我們還能給什麼呢

  Eggs.

  雞蛋

  Eggs. We can't give you eggs.

  雞蛋 我們不能給你們雞蛋

  They're too valuable.

  它們太寶貴了

  And so are we.

  我們也一樣

  After you, Fetcher.

  你現請 Fetcher

  After I what?

  我先請什麼

  Move!

  快走

  You call this pay?

  這是你的付款

  It's chicken feed.

  這太少了

  片斷二:

  Have we flown over that fence?

  我們飛過圍欄了麼

  Not quite.

  還沒有

  Then there's problem.

  那就有問題了

  Good things come to those who wait, dollface.

  好事多磨 娃娃臉

  Ginger!

  我叫 Ginger

  Okay, how long did it take you?

  好吧 你用了多久

  To do what?

  做什麼

  To learn how to fly.

  學習飛行

  Apples and oranges, baby doll.

  那是兩回事 小娃娃

  I'm gifted. They're not.

  我是天才 它們不是

  you can't compare the two, okay?

  這根本沒法比

  片斷三:

  Oh, that’s champion, that is. What is it?

  這太棒了 這是 這是什麼

  It’s a pie machine, you idiot.

  是餡餅機 傻瓜

  Chickens go in, pies come out.

  雞進去 餡餅出來

  Chicken pies?

  雞肉餡餅

  Yes, but---

  是的 不過

  I don’t want to be a pie!

  我可不想變成餡餅

  I don’t like gravy.

  我不喜歡調味汁

  Ladies, please. Let’s not lose our heads.

  女士們 請不要失去理智

  Lose our heads? No!

  失去頭腦 不

  重點語句:

  After you! 您先請

  Birds of a feather flock together. 物以類聚 人以群分

  Apples and oranges. 風馬牛不相及

  Let’s not lose our heads. 不要亂,要保持鎮定

  Good things come to those who wait. 好事多磨

責編:蘭華  來源:CCTV.com

本篇文章共有 1 頁,當前為第 1 頁