首頁 > 教育頻道 > 希望英語雜誌 > 正文

3月4日互動區  

央視國際 (2005年03月04日 14:48)

  節目構成:語音變輕鬆+電影講解+實地大演練

  第一部分:語音變輕鬆

  在此環節主要講解了wh 的發音,在一般情況下,wh後面跟的是字母o的時候,wh發/h/的音,而當wh後面是其它元音的時候發/w/的音。

  第二部分:電影講解

  影片片斷:

  Oh, pardon me, boys.

  對不起 兄弟們

  Yeah?

  怎麼了

  Oh, see that fat, featherless flying thing?

  看到那肥肥 無毛 會飛的東西了嗎

  Oh-huh.

  是的

  Any idea where it’s headed?

  知道它要去哪嗎

  Follow us.

  跟著我們

  Oh, good. Follow them.

  哦 非常好 跟著它們

  Excuse me, but I was wondering……

  對不起 我想

  Hey, look, pal, I’m busy.

  沒看到嗎 我在忙

  Well, I seem to have lost my human.

  我好像和我的主人走失了

  Hey, hey, I’m working here.

  我正在工作

  Capisce? Comprende?

  懂嗎

  Whoa. Ain’t you a weird-looking puppy.

  你真是只怪模怪樣的小狗

  I’m not a puppy. I’m a sheep-pig.

  我不是小狗 我是只牧羊豬

  My human’s gone, and I’m hungry,

  我主人不知去向了 我也餓了

  And I’m supposed to save the farm.

  而且我還要拯救農場

  Yeah, that’s truly tragic,

  真真是悲劇

  But you see that long line of stuff over there?

  但你看到那些東西了嗎

  And all those piles yonder? You see them?

  那一堆一堆的東西 你看到了嗎

  Yes.

  是的

  Well, I gotta sniff every doggone one of them.

  我必須一個一個的聞

  I’ m a sniffer, you see.

  你看到了 我是只緝毒犬

  A fully-qualified, triple-certificated sniffer.

  是個三度檢驗合格的緝毒犬

  Oh.

  哦

  It’s all in the hooter, the schnozz,

  全靠了我的鼻子 鼻子 最傳統的工具

  The olfactory instrument.

  You could be a sniffer with a schnozz like that.

  看你那鼻子也可以當緝毒犬

  That’s very kind of you, but---

  你人真好 但是

  Don’t interrupt me now.

  別搭茬

  I’m just getting to the good part.

  好戲才剛剛開始

  When you sniff the right smell,

  你知道當你聞到正確的味道時

  Do ya know what happens?

  該怎麼辦嗎

  Mm.

  不知道

  You jump up and down and go berserk.

  你就上竄下跳然後發瘋

  That’s what happens.

  這就是出事了

  You should see the humans come running.

  你就看到人馬上就會過來

  They do? Why?

  他們會過來 為什麼

  Beats me, but it’s sure important.

  我也不懂 但這很重要

  I get big rewards.

  我會有很豐厚的酬勞

  Rewards?

  酬勞

  Sure. My heart’s desire. Watch this.

  當然 是我最喜歡的 看著

  Security guard, to the floor!

  警衛 到下面去

  Security guard, come to the floor!

  警衛 到下面去

  We got one.

  我們逮到一個了

  Scram, lady.

  請出去 女士

  This is not a farm.

  這裡不是農場

  Excuse me..

  對不起

  Flea lands hotel, a few blocks south.

  往南幾條街的跳蚤國旅館

  You’ll be welcome there.

  他們會歡迎你

  Do we provide meals?

  我們提供餐飲嗎

  No!

  沒有

  But is there a convenience store?

  附近有便利店嗎

  Yes. Two blocks south.

  有 往南兩條街

  And what is the golden rule?

  至於最重要的規矩

  Never answer the front door.

  千萬不要應前門

  Why? It might be an inspector.

  原因 可能是檢查員

  Mind that step.

  小心階梯

  What happens if you need any thing?

  如果你需要什麼東西

  You knock on this door on the left.

  就敲左邊這個門

  Who lives there?

  誰住那

  I do.

  我住

  Where’s the bathroom?

  浴室在哪

  End of the landing.

  樓梯的盡頭

  Do we provide towels?

  我們有浴巾嗎

  What is that, a canine?

  這是什麼 一隻小狗嗎

  Huh? You canine?

  你是狗嗎

  Little puppy dog?

  是只小狗嗎

  Flealick, come back.

  Flealick 回來

  We don’t know where it’s been.

  我們不知道它從哪來

  Do we, Alan?

  我們知道嗎 Alan

  No, Nigel.

  不知道 Nigel

  Feline. You’re a cat?

  貓 你是只貓嗎

  Do I look a cat?

  我像只貓嗎

  How do I know?

  我怎麼知道

  I got the myopia.

  我有點近視

  I can barely see.

  看不清楚

  If you’re a cat, you gotta scat.

  如果你是貓就趕快閃

  Hey! Kitty!

  小貓

  You got no business being on this floor!

  這層樓不是你的地盤

  You got that?

  你明白嗎

  No felines on this floor.

  貓絕對不準在這一層

  Period!

  沒有商量的餘地

  Can I help you?

  有事嗎

  What are you doing?

  你在幹什麼

  I deg your pardon?

  對不起

  Hi, wait a minute.

  慢點兒

  That belongs to the boss’s wife.

  那是我女主人的東西

  That---come back!

  回來

  Open this door!

  請開門

  You got a problem, sweetie?

  親愛的 你有麻煩了嗎

  Who is it, honey?

  親愛的 是誰呀

  It’s, uh, kind of a baldy,

  是一個 看起來沒毛

  Pinky, whitey thingy.

  紅裏泛白的東西

  Show him in.

  讓它進來

  I’d like the bag back, please.

  請還給我箱子

  Hey, pinkness, look at the little guy.

  粉紅色的 看看這個小傢伙

  You wanna break his heart?

  你舍得讓它傷心嗎

  But it doesn’t belong to him.

  但這不是它的

  All I know is what I see.

  我所知道的就是我所看到的

  Tug comes in with the bag,

  Tug帶著箱子回家

  Just doin’his job, collecting stuff,

  盡它的本分收集東西

  and you barge in here”accusicating”and

  你一進來就控訴

  making”demandments.”

  並且要求

  I didn’t see you with the bag.

  我並沒有看到你拿著箱子

  Who’s to say it belongs to you?

  你憑什麼説是你的

  I’m not leaving without the bag.

  不給我箱子我就不走了

  語言點:

  Show him in! 就是:讓他進來!

  How do I know? 我怎麼知道?

  Period! 這個單詞單獨成句的時候表示:就這樣了!沒有商量的餘地!

責編:蘭華  來源:CCTV.com

本篇文章共有 1 頁,當前為第 1 頁